We are pleased to announce that effective April 1, 2019, our firm will become Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP.
We remain dedicated to providing our clients with strategic and innovative counsel, and we look forward to continuing our work in Indian Country in the coming years. Our Louisville (Colorado), Sacramento (California), Rapid City (South Dakota) and Washington D.C. office addresses, phone numbers and email addresses remain the same. Our Winnebago and Nebraska Offices are closing effective April 1, 2019.
The Firm is also pleased to announce the following Firm Attorneys have joined Tom Fredericks and John Peebles as Equity Partners:
Mr. Bergin is a 2002 graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge Law School. Mr. Bergin specializes in governmental affairs, business planning and development, tribal gaming, and litigation.
Mr. Robinson is a 1999 graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law. Mr. Robinson specializes in litigation, natural resource and environmental law, and tribal gaming.
- 3.26.20 | Yankton Sioux Tribe Secures Victory Against U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Corps Must Prepare Environmental Impact Statement for Dakota Access Pipeline
- 3.24.20 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Offers Guidance For Tribes Seeking Solutions Amid Coronavirus Workforce Disruption
- 3.16.20 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Offers Resources and Guidance for Tribal Governments and Business Enterprises Facing Coronavirus Disruptions
- 2.12.20 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Offers Pandemic Preparedness Guidance for Tribal Casinos & Businesses
- 2.6.20 | Bishop Paiute Tribal Council Reaches Milestone Agreement with California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- 1.30.20 | Federal Communications Commission’s Rural Tribal Priority Window Opens Monday, Feb. 3
- 12.27.19 | Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe Receives One of the First Federal Approvals of Tribal Regulatory Authority Over Hemp Cultivation on Indian Lands
- 12.20.19 | Historic Fort Belknap Indian Community Water Compact Introduced Dec. 19
in the U.S. Senate
- 12.17.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Successful with Housing- and School-Related Issues for Native American Tribes in 2019
- 12.17.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Secures Victory for Tribes in Landmark Tax Case
- 12.16.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Helps to Bring Santa Claus to Lakota Youth on the Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation