EFFECTIVE June 1, 2020, Fredericks, Peebles, and Patterson debuts new name: Peebles Kidder Bergin and Robinson LLP
We are dedicated to providing accomplished legal representation in defense of native sovereign rights
We will continue to provide our clients with effective and innovative legal counsel, and we look forward to continuing our work in tribal communities. For our current clients, no action is needed to maintain your client relationship with the Firm.
Our Sacramento California; Rapid City South Dakota; and Washington, D.C. office addresses, phone numbers and email addresses remain the same. Our Louisville, CO office has closed, effective May 22, 2020.
Congratulations, Rebecca Kidder
The Firm is also pleased to announce Rebecca Kidder has joined John Peebles, Patrick Bergin and Michael Robinson as an Equity Partner.
Mrs. Kidder graduated from Yale Law School in 1997 and has dedicated her career to representing Tribes and Tribal entities including tribal housing authorities and schools. Mrs. Kidder’s notable litigation cases include Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe v. Noem, 938 F.3d 928 (8th Cir. 2019), cert. denied; Stathis v. Marty Indian School, 2019 S.D. 33; and Yankton Sioux Tribe v. Podhrasky, 606 F.3d 994 (8th Cir. 2010), cert. denied.
Mrs. Kidder lives in the Black Hills in South Dakota with her husband Stephen Brings Plenty and their children.
- 3.26.20 | Yankton Sioux Tribe Secures Victory Against U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Corps Must Prepare Environmental Impact Statement for Dakota Access Pipeline
- 3.24.20 | Peebles Kidder Bergin & Robinson LLP Offers Guidance For Tribes Seeking Solutions Amid Coronavirus Workforce Disruption
- 3.16.20 | Peebles Kidder Bergin & Robinson LLP Offers Resources and Guidance for Tribal Governments and Business Enterprises Facing Coronavirus Disruptions
- 2.12.20 | Peebles Kidder Bergin & Robinson LLP Offers Pandemic Preparedness Guidance for Tribal Casinos & Businesses
- 2.6.20 | Bishop Paiute Tribal Council Reaches Milestone Agreement with California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- 1.30.20 | Federal Communications Commission’s Rural Tribal Priority Window Opens Monday, Feb. 3
- 12.27.19 | Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe Receives One of the First Federal Approvals of Tribal Regulatory Authority Over Hemp Cultivation on Indian Lands
- 12.20.19 | Historic Fort Belknap Indian Community Water Compact Introduced Dec. 19
in the U.S. Senate
- 12.17.19 | Peebles Kidder Bergin & Robinson LLP Successful with Housing- and School-Related Issues for Native American Tribes in 2019
- 12.17.19 | Peebles Kidder Bergin & Robinson LLP Secures Victory for Tribes in Landmark Tax Case
- 12.16.19 | Peebles Kidder Bergin & Robinson LLP Helps to Bring Santa Claus to Lakota Youth on the Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation